How can I track my package?
- We only ship items with trackings.
- If your package stuck at an USPS facility, please call 1-800-275-8777 to create a case to investigate where your package is. They will track down your package and give you an estimate date for delivery.
- If your neighborhood has package thieves, you should consider purchasing package insurance and add signature confirmation to the shopping cart before checkout so you can make sure that the package will deliver to your hand.
- We are not responsible for package lost once it has been delivered.
- If your package has been delivered according to USPS or UPS record, but you didn't receive it, before you file a theft report to the police, please bring your tracking number to your local post office or UPS for more details.
- USPS delivery vehicles use a GPS scanner when they mark a package as "delivered" so your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- If there’s a local neighborhood watch in your community, you can contact them and ask if they’ve seen any suspicious people at your home, or you can ask if they’ve caught any package thieves recently. If your package has been stolen, you may be able to recover your property once the police complete their investigation.
- If you’ve gone through all the steps outlined above, and you still haven’t found your package, your package must be stolen. Unfortunately, the only thing you can do at this point is to file a theft report to the police department.
- We only refund you the money if you can prove that the USPS GPS tracking delivery location was wrong or a copy of the police report you filed for stolen package as the post office confirmed it was delivered to your front door.