Return & Exchange
When purchasing from MOTITOPIA, you automatically accept our return policy below.
We only ship packages with tracking.
- If your package stuck at an USPS facility, please call 1-800-275-8777 to create a case to investigate where your package is. They will track down your package and give you an estimate date for delivery.
- If your neighborhood has package thieves, you should consider purchasing package insurance and add signature confirmation to the shopping cart before checkout so you can make sure that the package will deliver to your hand.
- We are not responsible for package lost once it has been delivered.
- If your package has been delivered according to USPS or UPS record, but you didn't receive it, before you file a theft report to the police, please bring your tracking number to your local post office or UPS for more details.
- USPS delivery vehicles use a GPS scanner when they mark a package as "delivered" so your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
- If there’s a local neighborhood watch in your community, you can contact them and ask if they’ve seen any suspicious people at your home, or you can ask if they’ve caught any package thieves recently. If your package has been stolen, you may be able to recover your property once the police complete their investigation.
- If you’ve gone through all the steps outlined above, and you still haven’t found your package, your package must be stolen. Unfortunately, the only thing you can do at this point is to file a theft report to the police department.
- We only refund you the money if you can prove that the USPS GPS tracking delivery location was wrong or a copy of the police report you filed for stolen package as the post office confirmed it was delivered to your front door.
- When purchasing from MOTITOPIA, you automatically accept our return policy below. MOTITOPIA has the right to refuse any return merchandise without original package or items have been used. Cut To Order are not returnable, refundable, or exchangeable.
- Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please contact us right away if there's an issue with the product.
- If you are eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. You are responsible for the 6% credit card transaction fee/paypal transaction fee. If your order was shipped thought free shipping, we will deduct $10.99 shipping fee for any package under 12 oz; we will deduct $15.99 over for any package over 12 oz. We don't provide free return label.
- If the item is incorrect, missing parts or defective, you will be qualified for a refund but we will request proof pictures. However, we inspect every product and take a picture and a video associate with the order before sending out. Please contact us within 3 days from receiving your order and include your order number, photographs of the item(s) and all related references upon receiving your package ready and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our customer service team will review the return request and send further instructions if the return is approved. We will do our very best to resolve the problem as soon as possible.
- To return your product, we will email you the return process.
- You will be responsible for your own shipping costs for returning your items. If you are using our shipping label, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- If you are returning an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned items.
- If your payment is PayPal, when you cancel the order, the 6% transaction fee will not be refunded. If you pay through credit card, when you cancel the order, 100% can be refunded.
- Cancelation can only be accepted before we fulfill the order. Once we fulfilled the order, the shipping fee can't be refunded. If the merchandise is fabric, once the fabric is cut, it can't be refunded either.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved for a refund, the money will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Gift Cards & Sale items
- Gift cards and sale items are non-returnable items so they can't be returned or refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. For exchanging the same items, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org first and we will assist you with the return or exchange process.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
- We carefully inspects and takes a record picture of every item that is shipped out to our customers to ensure the best quality possible. If you receive your product and still find it to be damaged or defective, please contact us before you return your item so that we may further assist you: email@example.com
Cut to order fabric items can't be returned or exchanged.