1 yard = 4 fat quarters.
If you are buying by yard, (how many yards you are buying) x 4 = the quantity add to the shopping cartWe carry many amazing prints of fabric with limited quantity so get it soon before it sells out!
1 Fat Quarter: 18" x 21" in one piece
2 Fat Quarters: Half Yard in one piece (18"x 42")
3 Fat Quarters: Half Yard in one piece + One Fat Quarter in one piece
4 Fat Quarters: One yard (36"x 42") in one piece OR two half yards (two 18"x 42")
and so onPlease Read:
- Fabric is not intended to be used for infant or children’s sleepwear.
- Typical Washing Instructions: Machine wash cold water, tumble dry low heat, do not bleach, cool iron if necessary.
- We do not make or design the fabric. We simply buy and collect the unique fabrics from many sources in the US, and offer you the convenience of ordering online for your projects.
- All the fabrics from our shop are made in the USA so you can trust the quality.
- All packages have been accurately weighted by USPS or UPS and we keep all the records of packages sent out with accurate weight on it. This way can prevent questions about how many units/items we really send.
- Please note, this is CUT to ORDER so there's NO returns or exchanges.