2 Fat Quarters: Half Yard in one piece (18"x 42")
4 Fat Quarters: One yard (36"x 42") in one piece OR two half yards (two 18"x 42")
and so on
- Fabric is not intended to be used for infant or children’s sleepwear.
- Typical Washing Instructions: Machine wash cold water, tumble dry low heat, do not bleach, cool iron if necessary.
- We do not make or design the fabric. We simply buy and collect the unique fabrics from many sources in the US, and offer you the convenience of ordering online for your projects.
- All the fabrics from our shop are made in the USA so you can trust the quality.
- All packages have been accurately weighted by USPS or UPS and we keep all the records of packages sent out with accurate weight on it. This way can prevent questions about how many units/items we really send.
- Please note, this is CUT to ORDER so there's NO returns or exchanges.
Love the fabric. Going to use it in a quilt for my youngest grandson for Christmas. Just have to figure out whether I want to put 2 cards together as one or put boarders around single cards. Using a pattern, I had made a few years ago for my oldest daughter called "Unknown Voyage."