How to Use Mala Beads For Mindfulness Meditation & Manifestation
To use mala beads for controlling your breath:
- Hold your mala with one hand.
- Let it drape across your fingers so you can move it easily. Place two fingers around one of the beads next to the guru bead. Many people use their thumb and middle finger, as some religious traditions avoid using the index finger.
- Complete one full breath (inhale and exhale).
- Move your fingers to the next bead, breathing in and out once per bead.
- If you want to do another round, just move your fingers in the opposite direction until you reach the guru bead again.
- If you would like to manifest your dream, you can say the sentence either in your mind or say it out loud every time when you move a bead. For example, if being confident is your current goal, you can say "I am confident" every time you move a bead.
Material Type: Wood
Type: Mala Beads
Number of beads: 112